[Bioc-devel] Question about github repo

Krutik Patel (PGR) K@P@te|5 @end|ng |rom newc@@t|e@@c@uk
Tue Jan 14 11:49:49 CET 2020

Hi Bioconductor dev team,

I am ready to submit my first package to bioconductor. It is currently on a private github and I wish to start the process of submission. Do I need to make my github repo public prior to sending it to the bioconductor contributions github repo. I understand that the code and concept of my project needs to be made public, but I have just had some worries about individuals potentially scooping my work while it is made public. This package is part of my PhD so I am perhaps a bit paranoid about this. Apologies if this was a bit of a silly question. Hope to hear back soon.

Kind Regards,
Krutik Patel