[Bioc-devel] updated package but the Multiple platform for BioC 3.11 is still using the previous one

Paola Rancoita r@nco|t@@p@o|@ @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Mon Jan 13 06:35:01 CET 2020

Dear Martin,

thanks a lot for the explanation. I verified and in the last run the
system used the updated package. The package did not get any error so
that it is now in the new version of bioconductor.

Thanks a lot,

Paola