[Bioc-devel] RcppAnnoy changed in CRAN from 0.0.14 to 0.0.15, and might have broken some packages

Martin Morgan mtmorg@n@b|oc @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Thu Feb 27 21:22:19 CET 2020

You can't use a package version other than the current release, so BiocNeighbors needs to be updated (assuming that's the problem); I'm sure it will be. Martin