[Bioc-devel] Deleting netDx.examples package from BioC

Shraddha Pai @hr@ddh@p@|@neuro @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Mon Feb 24 15:30:51 CET 2020

Hi Martin,
Great, thank you. I will set the number of cores to one for the examples
(must have had something running in parallel).

I was unable to find the BioC github repo for netDx in the devel branch -
what is the URL for that? It would help me ascertain if my push indeed
synchronized with BioC github repo.

Also is there another build process I could use to get quicker feedback on
issues, so I can resolve them sooner? If I understand correctly, waiting
for the nightly build means having the turnaround time of a day to know
whether or not a fix worked.

Best,Shraddha