[Bioc-devel] Deleting netDx.examples package from BioC

Martin Morgan mtmorg@n@b|oc @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Sat Feb 22 13:49:00 CET 2020

We've removed netDx.examples from the build manifest and from our git repository; these changes will propagate through the system over the next couple of days. Thanks for pointing this out!

The builds are nightly, and summarized from this page http://bioconductor.org/checkResults/

This is the report for your package

http://bioconductor.org/checkResults/3.11/bioc-LATEST/netDx/tokay2-checksrc.html

Note the 'snapshot' date (the time the nightly builds started) and the time the page was generated (after the completion of nightly builds of all packages). Any commit after the snapshot date won't be included in the build report.

Looks like there is a (obscure!) problem on the Linux builder -- parallel evaluation is often challenging to make robust, because the builder is heavily used, and a better strategy is usually to tackle more modest analyses in examples.

Martin