[Bioc-devel] Deleting netDx.examples package from BioC

Shraddha Pai @hr@ddh@p@|@neuro @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Fri Feb 21 20:42:57 CET 2020

Hello BioC team,
My package netDx was recently accepted to BioC (yay!). Its original
companion package netDx.examples was, as well. However, the latter is now
outdated because I'm pulling the data for the examples directly from
BioConductor.

How can I delete the netDx.examples package from BioConductor?
https://bioconductor.org/packages/devel/data/experiment/html/netDx.examples.html

Separately, I am also refreshing my memory about how feedback from the
build process works after a package is submitted, so I may have questions
after reading the instructions...

Thank you,
Shraddha
Shraddha Pai, PhD
http://shraddhapai.com ; @spaiglass on Twitter
Post-doctoral Fellow, http://baderlab.org
The Donnelly Centre for Cellular and Biomolecular Research
University of Toronto