[Bioc-devel] Changing the maintanor of IMMAN package

Turaga, Nitesh N|te@h@Tur@g@ @end|ng |rom Ro@we||P@rk@org
Tue Feb 18 15:23:57 CET 2020

Hi,

The error you are showing in your feed is currently saying, you are NOT in a repository which is hosted by github.

Also, your remotes should be the set to look like Step #2 (http://bioconductor.org/developers/how-to/git/push-to-github-bioc/). If that is set up, your GitHub name should have NO effect on pushing to Bioconductor.

If you'd like to change your Github username, you can log into the BiocCredentials application, and change your Github username on your account.

Best,

Nitesh