[Bioc-devel] Changing the maintanor of IMMAN package

minoo ashtiani @@ht|@n|@m|noo @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Tue Feb 18 14:51:28 CET 2020

Hi to all,

This is Minoo Ashtiani the maintainer of "IMMAN" software package. My
git-hub account is changed from "Minoo-Ashtiani" to "Minoo-ASTY". Now I
want to update the package using my new account however I cant. When I want
push to the origin I faced this errors:

 git push origin master
        fatal: 'LINK' does not appear to be a git repository

What should I do? Any help would be appreciated.
P.S. I am the only maintainer of this package.
--
Minoo Ashtiani,

Research Assistant @ Russell Lab, Heidelberg University
+491605667176 Germany
minoo.ashtiani using bioquant.uni-heidelberg.de

for accessing papers:
https://scholar.google.com/citations?user=nnCwxpEAAAAJ&hl=en