[Bioc-devel] Question about passphrase for SSH key

Xu Ren xuren2120 @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Tue Feb 18 18:02:24 CET 2020

Hi,

I'm the package maintainer of Bioconductor package methylGSA
https://bioconductor.org/packages/devel/bioc/html/methylGSA.html. I have
some issues when updating the package, and I'd appreciate it if someone
could help.

When I was trying to update the package, I followed the guideline here:
https://bioconductor.org/developers/how-to/git/sync-existing-repositories/
However, when I do
git fetch --all
Fetching origin
Fetching upstream
Enter passphrase for key '/Users/renxu/.ssh/id_rsa':

It asked for the passphrase for the SSH key. I'm using macbook so I was
trying to enter the password stored in the "Keychain Access".
Unfortunately, it didn't work. I'm quite sure that I haven't changed my
Github account and I was using the same laptop as before. Could someone
help me with this? Thanks!

Sincerely,
Xu Ren