[Bioc-devel] updating released version of package

James W. MacDonald jm@cdon @end|ng |rom uw@edu
Thu Dec 10 16:41:11 CET 2020

Did you bump your version number? How long has it been since you committed
the changes? If you have a github repo, you remembered to push to both the
Bioconductor and GitHub repos?