[Bioc-devel] updating released version of package

Ted Natoli ted@e@n@to|| @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Thu Dec 10 16:15:08 CET 2020

Hello all,

I'm trying to update the released version of my package, cmapR, because one
of the packages it depends on has been deprecated and hence install of
cmapR now fails.

I've followed the instructions here in order to get those changes over to
the released version of the package:
https://bioconductor.org/developers/how-to/git/bug-fix-in-release-and-devel/

However, I don't see that the released version has been updated. Looking at
the build reports, the latest commit reflected there is from before I made
the code changes. How do I get these changes to propagate to the release
branch?

I'm sure I must be missing something very basic, but any help would be
appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Ted