[Bioc-devel] Request access to EGSEA123

Kern, Lori Lor|@Shepherd @end|ng |rom Ro@we||P@rk@org
Tue Dec 8 14:34:25 CET 2020

I believe you should have access now.  Let us know if you do not.

Lori Shepherd

Bioconductor Core Team

Roswell Park Comprehensive Cancer Center

Elm & Carlton Streets

Buffalo, New York 14263

________________________________
From: Bioc-devel <bioc-devel-bounces using r-project.org> on behalf of Monther.Alhamdoosh using csl.com.au <Monther.Alhamdoosh using csl.com.au>
Sent: Monday, December 7, 2020 5:30 PM
To: bioc-devel using r-project.org <bioc-devel using r-project.org>
Subject: [Bioc-devel] Request access to EGSEA123

Hi there,

I am one of the maintainers of EGSEA123 workflow package and it seems the package is failing due to an error that I needs to fix. Can you please give me access to the package. This is my BiocCredentials email m.hamdoosh using gmail.com<mailto:m.hamdoosh using gmail.com>

Thanks,
Monther

              This email, including any attachments, is confidential and contains proprietary content and may be legally privileged. This transmission is intended only for the designated recipient(s), and any duplication or distribution, in any form or part, without the written consent of the sender is strictly prohibited. Any confidentiality or privilege is not waived or lost if this email has been sent to you by mistake, in which case you should not read, copy, adapt, use or disclose this message. If you�ve received this email by mistake, please delete the message, disregard its contents and notify the sender of the mistake. Any personal information in this email must be handled in accordance with applicable privacy laws.