[Bioc-devel] Hi to Everyone

Kern, Lori Lor|@Shepherd @end|ng |rom Ro@we||P@rk@org
Fri Dec 4 21:17:45 CET 2020

We are sorry you are having trouble signing up for the mailing list.  We have signed you up manually, please be on the lookout for a confirmation email.  Depending on institutional setting there is a chance it could be marked as spam so also look in your spam folder.

Cheers,

Lori Shepherd

Bioconductor Core Team

Roswell Park Comprehensive Cancer Center

Elm & Carlton Streets

Buffalo, New York 14263

________________________________
From: Bioc-devel <bioc-devel-bounces using r-project.org> on behalf of $BNS using c(B <xue.lin using njmu.edu.cn>
Sent: Thursday, December 3, 2020 10:14 PM
To: bioc-devel using r-project.org <bioc-devel using r-project.org>
Subject: [Bioc-devel] Hi to Everyone

Hello Bioc-developers! I'm new to this mailing list and nice to be here! I 'm working on submitting a package and would like to subscribe this mailing list. I tried to subscribed through the web interface but failed as the captcha not displayed(https://secure-web.cisco.com/1mwEvblyjxvnb-5uOIHdFxRl-FgLpOV8N5wfPbUMvIJDR8c0iuGupCD2p6BEeLuLXVhulg3DkNbSGCv7s8aHeY_dPTwUNzcN_zIruPrsHL9SV-XbskP0YcFbF4WrMurWlynwcbTRhmlPPI4dLULHN2_Q7bvSr9OKnZQHQObV_ohRDR1BrgwgzwSSkf0szYv2rfjuUfd1ay0UUDbtClDpJEY-TbXiWMQa5LHFrVRJ4RkN9srFqtb-l8pWxV8WQ8wE-PDdV2nsAtqrzKqi0skTJqdN85qV6cLHQ7D_2RDBRnrXVVWEppWfCxyAfVXS1Pnvd/https%3A%2F%2Fstat.ethz.ch%2Fmailman%2Flistinfo%2Fbioc-devel%29on my browser. So I tried to email to this address following the guide here(http://secure-web.cisco.com/1tzOp9-l22W3vTxAHdplpWPkSAF5UX6FNsAHoMoB6OFqqS1HDqQ6qZDcrmr_HUS4BL3mHR2Ubr__GHiQ97rgJ8jWzWDsF3_hAUv23r1AmBgCBRR-R52BUc2ZvM8S_3yfHQafqRtnm3FHKGeOABavkzZzgLGQMsGzvYrLythwV0X1T_n-NLjiFbELZrUGXYaF7aOu7RZxNdJXDIgX3OB1-hGdI76WW1Mj8QrawurH-DnoGgpZCQdDr8Nw66dLQdB-BRPpzjJZWrU4_c6cbF2uB6Z2SompujQH7k9HeR0eeGMHu8hAtYaMDxtjWNyF4FSz_/http%3A%2F%2Fbioconductor.org%2Fhelp%2Fsupport%2F). Hope I'm doing correctly. Could you please help me to figure this out? Thank you very much and all my best wishes to you all.
Xue