[Bioc-devel] Hi to Everyone

林雪 xue@||n @end|ng |rom njmu@edu@cn
Fri Dec 4 04:14:03 CET 2020

Hello Bioc-developers! I'm new to this mailing list and nice to be here! I 'm working on submitting a package and would like to subscribe this mailing list. I tried to subscribed through the web interface but failed as the captcha not displayed(https://stat.ethz.ch/mailman/listinfo/bioc-devel)on my browser. So I tried to email to this address following the guide here(http://bioconductor.org/help/support/). Hope I'm doing correctly. Could you please help me to figure this out? Thank you very much and all my best wishes to you all.
Xue