[Bioc-devel] Bioconductor Developers Forum - 10th December

Mike Smith gr|mbough @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Thu Dec 3 18:18:41 CET 2020

Dear all,

The next Developers Forum will take place next Thursday 10th Dec at 09:00
PST / 12:00 EST / 18:00 CET - You can find a calendar invite at
*https://tinyurl.com/BiocDevel-2020-12-10
<https://tinyurl.com/BiocDevel-2020-12-10>*

Please note this is one week earlier than originally scheduled to avoid
clashing with EuroBioc2020.  The event calendar has now been updated.

   -  This call will be a direct follow on from our introduction to ALTREP
   last month.  Jiefei Wang will show us some of the difficulties with working
   with ALTREP in practice, and introduce the Travel package (
   https://github.com/Jiefei-Wang/Travel) he's been developing to ease some
   of these limitation when writing C++ code.

Please let me know if you have any other topics you'd like to discuss.

We will be using BlueJeans and the meeting can be joined via:
https://bluejeans.com/114067881 (Meeting ID: 114 067 881)

Best wishes,

Mike