[Bioc-devel] Check error on windows platform for BgeeDB

Julien Wollbrett ju||en@wo||brett @end|ng |rom un||@ch
Tue Apr 21 18:42:44 CEST 2020

Hello,

The BgeeDB package has a windows CHECK error in both 3.10 and master
branches.

https://bioconductor.org/packages/release/bioc/html/BgeeDB.html

This error is due to a timeout during an example downloading data from a
webservice with the download.file() function.

It is the first time I notice this error.

Could you please tell me if you changed the timeout in your windows
servers (tokay1 and tokay2)?

Is it possible to change the timeout options when checking the BgeeDB
package?

Do you have any idea how to solve this error?

Best Regards,

Julien Wollbrett