[Bioc-devel] Check error on windows platform for BgeeDB

Martin Morgan mtmorg@n@b|oc @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Tue Apr 21 20:24:38 CEST 2020

Instead of downloading each time, consider using BiocFileCache (http://bioconductor.org/packages/devel/bioc/vignettes/BiocFileCache/inst/doc/BiocFileCache.html#local-cache-of-an-internet-resource) to download once (succeeding on a good internet day) and then only need to check for updates (on day after that).

Martin