[Bioc-devel] Updates to BiocStyle

Mike Smith gr|mbough @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Tue Apr 21 17:45:14 CEST 2020

Dear All,

Andrzej Oleś and I have just added responsive layout support to the
devel branch of BiocStyle.  This should make the HTML vignettes produced by
the package work better on small screen sizes like phones & tablets.

The changes are summarised on Github at
https://github.com/Bioconductor/BiocStyle/pull/67

We've tested the updates with a number of vignettes on various devices, but
it's likely that there will be some edge cases that aren't covered.  If you
notice any vignettes rendering in unexpected or unhelpful ways we'd
appreciate feedback either here on the mailing list or via a Github issue (
https://github.com/Bioconductor/BiocStyle/issues).

Cheers,
Mike