[Bioc-devel] HDF5Array failure on windows

Hervé Pagès hp@ge@ @end|ng |rom |redhutch@org
Thu Apr 9 18:52:43 CEST 2020

On 4/7/20 06:15, Kasper Daniel Hansen wrote:
> Thanks for the two pointers.
>
> Herve: we are using a number of unexpected functions from HDF5Array:
>    ‘HDF5Array:::.create_dir’, ‘HDF5Array:::.replace_dir’,
> ‘HDF5Array:::.shorten_assay2h5_links’

tss tss... naughty!

> That might be relevant in light of that specific test error.

OK, always good to know, thanks! The error seems to be related to the
code I added recently for handling on-disk dimnames. I only started to
look at this and will report here when I find something.

H.