[Bioc-devel] HDF5Array failure on windows

Kasper Daniel Hansen k@@perd@n|e|h@n@en @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Tue Apr 7 15:15:46 CEST 2020

Thanks for the two pointers.

Herve: we are using a number of unexpected functions from HDF5Array:
  ‘HDF5Array:::.create_dir’, ‘HDF5Array:::.replace_dir’,
‘HDF5Array:::.shorten_assay2h5_links’
That might be relevant in light of that specific test error.

Kasper