[Bioc-devel] R CMD build error for new package.

Kumar, Ashwath @@hkum90 @end|ng |rom g@tech@edu
Thu Nov 14 21:01:47 CET 2019

Hello,

I am trying to submit a new package to Bioconductor and received the automated R CMD check report and it seems to have failed.
For reference the R CMD build error is from the creating vignette step.
Quitting from lines 56-61 (CSSQ.Rmd)
Error: processing vignette 'CSSQ.Rmd' failed with diagnostics:
incorrect number of dimensions
--- failed re-building CSSQ.Rmd

I am not able to recreate the issue as all checks work fine on my computer. The main difference is maybe that I am not using the devel version as I have some issues with Rtools version mismatch and am not able to build packages under that environment.
Any advice on how do I go about dealing with this would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Ashwath