[Bioc-devel] Python Z trees to hclust

Bernat Gel Moreno bge| @end|ng |rom |gtp@c@t
Thu Nov 14 11:25:22 CET 2019

Hi Peter,

Thanks for the advice and pointers to the relevant files. After reading
the Fortran code and thinking about it I ended up coding from scratch my
own pure R function to set the plotting order of an hclust object. It
might not be as fast as the Fortran implementation, but it works pretty
well and as far as I can tell the resulting order is exactly the same to
the original hclust code. If anyone is interested it's available at the
CopyNumberPlots package at
https://github.com/bernatgel/CopyNumberPlots/blob/5b9a1efea53e424a32616b7d82560d81c9ba4a10/R/utils.R#L933

Bernat