[Bioc-devel] BiocManager not installing latest release version of DepecheR

Martin Morgan mtmorg@n@b|oc @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Wed Nov 13 17:17:22 CET 2019

Update your installation

  BiocManager::install(version = "3.10")

or see the vignette browseVignette("BiocManager") section 'Managing multiple versions" to manage multiple installations (in case you need to reproduce existing workflows).

Martin