[Bioc-devel] BiocManager not installing latest release version of DepecheR

Jakob Theorell j@kob@theore|| @end|ng |rom ndcn@ox@@c@uk
Wed Nov 13 17:06:50 CET 2019

Dear all,
This is probably a mistake on my side, but I just now tried to install the last release version of DepecheR (for which I am the maintainer), and although the source package on BioConductor is 1.2, this is the text I get from BiocManager when installing:

Bioconductor version 3.9 (BiocManager 1.30.9), R 3.6.1 (2019-07-05)
Installing package(s) 'DepecheR'
trying URL 'https://bioconductor.org/packages/3.9/bioc/bin/macosx/el-capitan/contrib/3.6/DepecheR_1.0.3.tgz'

This is clearly the old version, that does not contain all the updates that the source package contains. Have I missed something I should have done to prevent this and what can I in that case do now?
Best regards
Jakob Theorell, MD/PhD
Autoimmune Neurology Group
Nuffield Department of Clinical Neurosciences
University of Oxford