[Bioc-devel] Procedure for changing email

Turaga, Nitesh N|te@h@Tur@g@ @end|ng |rom Ro@we||P@rk@org
Tue May 21 03:14:16 CEST 2019

Hi Leo,

If your old email is registered to the BiocCredentials app, then you'd have to change that too.

If you reply with that email, a Bioc admin can change it for you (me).

Best

Nitesh

________________________________
From: Bioc-devel <bioc-devel-bounces using r-project.org> on behalf of Leonardo Collado Torres <lcollado using jhu.edu>
Sent: Monday, May 20, 2019 3:50:01 PM
To: Bioc-devel
Subject: [Bioc-devel] Procedure for changing email

Hi,

I couldn't find at http://bioconductor.org/help/support/ or at the
support website ("change email" search) the steps for changing an
email.

My understanding is that this requires changing the email in 4 locations:

* bioc-devel mailing list through
https://stat.ethz.ch/mailman/options/bioc-devel
* The BioC user support website through "edit my profile" (in my case
https://support.bioconductor.org/u/edit/6526/)
* a request to the bioc-devel for updating the maintainer email for
the related packages (for git?)
* updating the DESCRIPTION file in the release and devel branches of
all the packages the email is listed in

Am I missing another location where the email needs to change? What is
the ideal order?

Best,
Leo