[Bioc-devel] Procedure for changing email

Leonardo Collado Torres |co||@do @end|ng |rom jhu@edu
Mon May 20 21:50:01 CEST 2019

Hi,

I couldn't find at http://bioconductor.org/help/support/ or at the
support website ("change email" search) the steps for changing an
email.

My understanding is that this requires changing the email in 4 locations:

* bioc-devel mailing list through
https://stat.ethz.ch/mailman/options/bioc-devel
* The BioC user support website through "edit my profile" (in my case
https://support.bioconductor.org/u/edit/6526/)
* a request to the bioc-devel for updating the maintainer email for
the related packages (for git?)
* updating the DESCRIPTION file in the release and devel branches of
all the packages the email is listed in

Am I missing another location where the email needs to change? What is
the ideal order?

Best,
Leo