[Bioc-devel] Procedure for changing email

Leonardo Collado Torres |co||@dotor @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Wed May 22 17:18:44 CEST 2019

Hi Nitesh,

I believe that I completed my email change everywhere where I needed
to including https://git.bioconductor.org/BiocCredentials/profile/
(which I didn't remember about, thanks!).

Best,
Leo