[Bioc-devel] BiocCredentials say my email is not a maintainer

Ines de Santiago |ne@de@@nt|@go @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Thu Mar 21 05:57:49 CET 2019

Thanks Nitesh
It works now, i was able to make changes and push them to the bioconductor
repository.
I did:
git push upstream master
git push orign master
git push origin RELEASE_3_6

Now , when I check this webpage:
http://bioconductor.org/checkResults/devel/bioc-LATEST/BaalChIP/
It still says it failed (yesterday).
Will it automatically update or do I need to do anything else?

Thank you