[Bioc-devel] BiocCredentials say my email is not a maintainer

Shepherd, Lori Lor|@Shepherd @end|ng |rom Ro@we||P@rk@org
Thu Mar 21 12:03:19 CET 2019

It looks like you didn't bump the version of your package with the recent changes.  You have to bump the version to 1.9.1 in your DESCRIPTION in order for the build machine to recognize the changes.  The packages are only built once a day.  After you bump the version,  please allow up to 24-48 hours to build and reflect in the report.

Cheers,

Lori Shepherd

Bioconductor Core Team

Roswell Park Cancer Institute

Elm & Carlton Streets

Buffalo, New York 14263

________________________________
From: Bioc-devel <bioc-devel-bounces using r-project.org> on behalf of Ines de Santiago <inesdesantiago using gmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, March 21, 2019 12:57:49 AM
To: Turaga, Nitesh
Cc: bioc-devel using r-project.org
Subject: Re: [Bioc-devel] BiocCredentials say my email is not a maintainer

Thanks Nitesh
It works now, i was able to make changes and push them to the bioconductor
repository.
I did:
git push upstream master
git push orign master
git push origin RELEASE_3_6

Now , when I check this webpage:
http://bioconductor.org/checkResults/devel/bioc-LATEST/BaalChIP/
It still says it failed (yesterday).
Will it automatically update or do I need to do anything else?

Thank you