[Bioc-devel] BiocCredentials say my email is not a maintainer

Turaga, Nitesh N|te@h@Tur@g@ @end|ng |rom Ro@we||P@rk@org
Wed Mar 20 03:23:05 CET 2019

Hi,

The email you registered is ines.desantiago using cruk.cam.ac.uk<mailto:ines.desantiago using cruk.cam.ac.uk>.

We can add your gmail address. But you’d have to activate it as a new account on the BiocCredentials app. In the next email, I will send you a temp password for the new account. Once you activate it and upload your SSH keys, you’ll have access to your package.

Best,

Nitesh