[Bioc-devel] failed to access github, how to push updated package to the Github repository

Turaga, Nitesh N|te@h@Tur@g@ @end|ng |rom Ro@we||P@rk@org
Mon Mar 4 17:26:35 CET 2019

Hi,

Firstly, you are not admin on the web app to be able to login with an “admin” account. Please try https://git.bioconductor.org/BiocCredentials/.

You have an account under the email, <xyang2 using uchicago.edu<mailto:xyang2 using uchicago.edu>>. Please try to log in and activate your account first using that email address. The link to your package is correct from our end.

Best,

Nitesh