[Bioc-devel] failed to access github, how to push updated package to the Github repository

Xinan Yang xy@ng2 @end|ng |rom uch|c@go@edu
Mon Mar 4 16:34:14 CET 2019

Dear Bioconductor developers,

I tried to push an update of the existing package seq2pathway to github.   However, I did not see the package under my github account.  I also tried the following linkage (https://git.bioconductor.org/BiocCredentials/admin/login/?next=/BiocCredentials/admin/)

but ended with an error message:

'Please enter the correct email address and password for a staff account. Note that both fields may be case-sensitive.'

Will anyone tell me how to find back / creat the accessory to github in order to update my package?

Thank you,

Xinan Holly Yang
Research Assistant Professor
The University of Chicago
Section of Hematology/Oncology, Department of Pediatrics,
900 East 57th Street, KCBD Room 5121
Fax: 773/834-1329
Web: home.uchicago.edu/~/xyang2/