[Bioc-devel] Github repo with multiple BioC packages

Turaga, Nitesh N|te@h@Tur@g@ @end|ng |rom Ro@we||P@rk@org
Thu Jun 13 21:12:10 CEST 2019

Hi Shraddha,

The packages need to be in two separate GitHub repos.

There is a way to submit the data package and the software package together. The data package can become an experiment hub package if you wish.

https://bioconductor.org/packages/devel/bioc/vignettes/ExperimentHub/inst/doc/CreateAnExperimentHubPackage.html

https://github.com/Bioconductor/Contributions/blob/master/CONTRIBUTING.md#submitting-related-packages

Best,

Nitesh