[Bioc-devel] Github repo with multiple BioC packages

Shraddha Pai @hr@ddh@p@|@neuro @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Thu Jun 13 20:45:56 CEST 2019

Hello BioC devel community,

I am preparing two packages I would like to submit to BioC: one is a
software package (34Mb), and the other is a companion package with data
required to run vignettes in the former (106Mb).
Both are currently in a single github repo, with the following directory
structure:
<MasterRepo>
   - <software R package>/
          - R/ man/ DESCRIPTION NAMESPACE, etc
   - <data R package> /
           - data/  inst/ NAMESPACE DESCRIPTION

Is there a way to link the same github repo (here, "MasterRepo") to two
different BioC packages? Or do we need to move each package into its own
repo?

Thanks in advance,
Shraddha
----
Shraddha Pai
Post-doctoral Fellow, http://baderlab.org
The Donnelly Center, University of Toronto
@spaiglass on Twitter