[Bioc-devel] new error with saved HDF5SummarizedExperiment

Pages, Herve hp@ge@ @end|ng |rom |redhutch@org
Tue Jun 11 20:59:34 CEST 2019

Hi Vince,

This was just a temporary glitch introduced in devel by some recent
changes to SummarizedExperiment. Should work again now. Make sure you
have the latest SummarizedExperiment and HDF5Array (1.15.1 and 1.13.2,
respectively).

Cheers,
H.

--