[Bioc-devel] Bioconductor package review

Lluís Revilla ||u|@@rev|||@ @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Sun Jun 9 14:31:39 CEST 2019

Hi,

Recently I was looking how package reviews are done. Specifically those
packages from developers on the Bioconductor team, or listing the
Bioconductor Package Maintainer as the maintainer.

Some of those packages become the backbone of other packages and perhaps
there are some experiences on the reviewing the 50 packages that
Bioconductor is currently maintaining. However, I couldn't find if there
are under the same review process than other packages? Or are there any
other expectations on the review of those packages?

Sorry if this has been described before, I couldn't come up with a good
search term, and didn't find anything on the Package Submission website.
And as a fairly new contributor I don't know how package reviews were done
before github.

Many thanks,

Lluís