[Bioc-devel] Travis CI errors for BiocManager

Martin Morgan mtmorg@n@bioc @ending from gm@il@com
Fri Jan 4 11:42:06 CET 2019

This is fixed in r75946 https://stat.ethz.ch/pipermail/r-devel/2019-January/077155.html

Martin

On 1/3/19, 12:06 PM, "Erik Fasterius" <erik.fasterius using outlook.com> wrote:

    Ah, okey! Very good to know, thank you! Is there a way I can keep track of this, to see when it gets fixed?

    Erik