[Bioc-devel] Error package build

Shepherd, Lori Lor|@Shepherd @end|ng |rom Ro@we||P@rk@org
Tue Feb 26 13:12:44 CET 2019

Yes the maintainer that is going to actively maintain the package (or coordinate maintenance) should be listed in the Description and that maintainer email MUST be registered at the mailing list and support site.

Lori Shepherd

Bioconductor Core Team

Roswell Park Cancer Institute

Elm & Carlton Streets

Buffalo, New York 14263

________________________________
From: Bioc-devel <bioc-devel-bounces using r-project.org> on behalf of margaret linan <scigenomics using gmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, February 26, 2019 6:07:30 AM
To: Kasper Daniel Hansen; Valentin.Dinu using asu.edu
Cc: bioc-devel
Subject: Re: [Bioc-devel] Error package build

Hi -

I am have been working with Dr. Valentine Dinu on the PoTRA package since last year. I have the current version on the GitHub: Bioconductor-PoTRA.

His lab members work on developing and testing different versions of PoTRA so those versions are kept on his lab page. Which is why I created the separate GitHub.

I can send him the links to subscribe and register for the different Bioconductor email lists and devel support site if that resolves the build errors.

Thanks,
Margaret

Sent from my iPhone