[Bioc-devel] Error package build

margaret linan @c|genom|c@ @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Tue Feb 26 12:07:30 CET 2019

Hi -

I am have been working with Dr. Valentine Dinu on the PoTRA package since last year. I have the current version on the GitHub: Bioconductor-PoTRA.

His lab members work on developing and testing different versions of PoTRA so those versions are kept on his lab page. Which is why I created the separate GitHub.

I can send him the links to subscribe and register for the different Bioconductor email lists and devel support site if that resolves the build errors.

Thanks,
Margaret

Sent from my iPhone