[Bioc-devel] Bioconductor phenoTest

Evarist Planet ev@r|@t@p|@net @end|ng |rom ep||@ch
Tue Dec 17 15:15:55 CET 2019

Dear Nitesh,

It works now. Thank you very much.

I solved the conflicts and pushed the package. Will keep an eye on the checks to see if it worked well.

Best,

Evarist Planet<https://people.epfl.ch/244181>

Chief Analyst at TronoLab
Laboratory of Virology and Genetics
EPFL
Phone +41 21 69 30940

On 16 Dec 2019, at 16:59, Turaga, Nitesh <Nitesh.Turaga using RoswellPark.org<mailto:Nitesh.Turaga using RoswellPark.org>> wrote:

Hi,

Please try again, I've updated your email address it was listed to a irb-barcelona account previously.

Best,

Nitesh

Dear Lori,

Thank you for your message. I was about to work on the corrections for the package.

The system changed a bit since last time I used it. It seems I first need to get credentials for git. I get an error message which I attached. Seems like my email address is not recognised as a valid email address of package maintainer. I add a second screenshot from the bioconductor website were the same address appears to be related to the package. How should I proceed?

Thank you very much in advance.

Best regards,

Evarist Planet

Chief Analyst at TronoLab
Laboratory of Virology and Genetics
EPFL
Phone +41 21 69 30940

<Screen Shot 2019-12-16 at 10.33.24.png>
<Screen Shot 2019-12-16 at 10.36.06.png>