[Bioc-devel] Changes not applied in bioc source

Vinh Tran tr@n @end|ng |rom b|o@un|-|r@nk|urt@de
Thu Dec 5 18:22:13 CET 2019

Dear Bioc Team,

I am maintainer of the PhyloProfile package. Last week I made a bug fixed
for the package and push it into both release_3_10 as well as the master
(development) branch. The build and check for both PR were successful and I
can see the new source files with the correct version numbers in the
corresponding bioc sites. But, it seems that, the bug is still there. I
checked with BiocManager::install() as well as installed from the source
files downloaded from both Bioc 3.10 and 3.11. However, the code run
correctly when I installed the package from the github repo (with both dev
and release branches), which is linked to the bioc git.

Could you explain me what is happening? Many thanks!

Best regards,
Vinh

Dr. Vinh Tran

Dept. for Applied Bioinformatics