[Bioc-devel] Windows only vignette error - any ideas?

Andrzej Oleś @ndrzej@o|e@ @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Wed Dec 4 23:49:09 CET 2019

To me this issue doesn't seem to be directly linked to BiocStyle as the
affected package does not depend on it. Might be still a problem with
rmarkdown though.

Cheers,
Andrzej