[Bioc-devel] Windows only vignette error - any ideas?

Shepherd, Lori Lor|@Shepherd @end|ng |rom Ro@we||P@rk@org
Wed Dec 4 22:11:59 CET 2019

We are hoping it is related to this:  https://stat.ethz.ch/pipermail/bioc-devel/2019-December/015870.html so you should just sit tight.

Lori Shepherd

Bioconductor Core Team

Roswell Park Comprehensive Cancer Center

Elm & Carlton Streets

Buffalo, New York 14263

________________________________
From: Bioc-devel <bioc-devel-bounces using r-project.org> on behalf of Christopher John <chris.r.john86 using gmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, December 4, 2019 2:05 AM
To: bioc-devel using r-project.org <bioc-devel using r-project.org>
Subject: [Bioc-devel] Windows only vignette error - any ideas?

Hi

Since this morning I am getting an error for the Windows build only of my
M3C package, shown below.

Could anyone help please?

Thanks,

Chris

* checking for file 'M3C/DESCRIPTION' ... OK
* preparing 'M3C':
* checking DESCRIPTION meta-information ... OK
* installing the package to build vignettes
* creating vignettes ... ERROR
--- re-building 'M3Cvignette.Rmd' using rmarkdown
! Package ifvtex Error: Name clash, \ifvtex is already defined.

Error: processing vignette 'M3Cvignette.Rmd' failed with diagnostics:
Failed to compile M3Cvignette.tex. See
https://yihui.name/tinytex/r/#debugging for debugging tips. See
M3Cvignette.log for more info.
--- failed re-building 'M3Cvignette.Rmd'

SUMMARY: processing the following file failed:
  'M3Cvignette.Rmd'

Error: Vignette re-building failed.
Execution halted