[Bioc-devel] Windows only vignette error - any ideas?

Christopher John chr|@@r@john86 @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Wed Dec 4 08:05:51 CET 2019

Hi

Since this morning I am getting an error for the Windows build only of my
M3C package, shown below.

Could anyone help please?

Thanks,

Chris

* checking for file 'M3C/DESCRIPTION' ... OK
* preparing 'M3C':
* checking DESCRIPTION meta-information ... OK
* installing the package to build vignettes
* creating vignettes ... ERROR
--- re-building 'M3Cvignette.Rmd' using rmarkdown
! Package ifvtex Error: Name clash, \ifvtex is already defined.

Error: processing vignette 'M3Cvignette.Rmd' failed with diagnostics:
Failed to compile M3Cvignette.tex. See
https://yihui.name/tinytex/r/#debugging for debugging tips. See
M3Cvignette.log for more info.
--- failed re-building 'M3Cvignette.Rmd'

SUMMARY: processing the following file failed:
  'M3Cvignette.Rmd'

Error: Vignette re-building failed.
Execution halted