[Bioc-devel] Help needed: Rdisop on Windows "File format not recognized"

Neumann, Steffen @neum@nn @end|ng |rom |pb-h@||e@de
Thu Apr 18 15:47:17 CEST 2019

Hi,

thanks everyone for the input, I now have a few more leads to follow.
It would be great to have a general single package builder
even for existing packages to check if one has no direct access
to the failing architecture.

https://win-builder.r-project.org/ is discouraging BioC package upload,
and might have a different build environment.

Let's see if we get a working Rdisop for easter.
A nice weekend everyone,
yours,
Steffen

--

IPB Halle                    AG Massenspektrometrie & Bioinformatik
Dr. Steffen Neumann          http://www.IPB-Halle.DE