[Bioc-devel] Help needed: Rdisop on Windows "File format not recognized"

Martin Morgan mtmorg@n@b|oc @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Thu Apr 18 15:25:55 CEST 2019

I second the idea of reproducing with the Windows build commands, which have to do more than 'just' build for a particular architecture. One might test the hypothesis that it is staged install that is causing the problem with

  StagedInstalll: no

in the DESCRIPTION file.

Makevars is evaluated on Windows, unless there's a Makevars.win. cleanup is not, but cleanup.win is.

Martin