[Bioc-devel] Bioconductor Git Credentials

Obenchain, Valerie V@lerie@Obench@in @ending from Ro@wellP@rk@org
Thu Sep 13 21:53:55 CEST 2018

Hi John,

Your account was associated with email 'john.gagnon using gmail.com<mailto:john.gagnon using gmail.com>'. Assuming this was an old email, I've updated to 'john.gagnon.42 using gmail.com<mailto:john.gagnon.42 using gmail.com>'.

You should now be able to activate your account with this current email.

Valerie