[Bioc-devel] Bioconductor Git Credentials

John Gagnon john@g@gnon@42 @ending from gm@il@com
Thu Sep 13 01:54:29 CEST 2018

Hello,

I recently had a package accepted but am unable to sign in to submit your SSH public key or github id to Bioconductor. I’m not sure if this is necessary to do since I submitted my app through GitHub in the first place but when I go to log in or create an account, I get the error message:

"john.gagnon.42 using gmail.com is not associated with a maintainer of a Bioconductor package. Please check the spelling or contact bioc-devel using r-project.org for help.”

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
John