[Bioc-devel] BiocManager updates / changes

Marcel Ramos M@rcel@R@mo@ @ending from ro@wellp@rk@org
Wed Sep 12 21:03:37 CEST 2018

Dear Bioc-devs,

We have successfully completed the migration from BiocInstaller to
BiocManager.
Together, we modified about 570 packages that were using old
BiocInstaller code.

Please ensure that your package(s) install / build / check without
errors and that all
dependencies are properly documented in the DESCRIPTION file.

If you have any issues with your package related to our BiocManager
commits. Feel
free to reach out to me.

Thank you all for your continued cooperation.

Best regards,

Marcel

--
Bioconductor Core Team
Roswell Park Comprehensive Cancer Center