[Bioc-devel] build errors in bioconductor package

Martin Morgan mtmorg@n@bioc @ending from gm@il@com
Sun Sep 9 18:46:58 CEST 2018

I'd guess that your remote is incorrect; it should use ssh, and the
separation between the host 'git.bioconductor.org' and repository path
'packages/powerTCR' should be a colon, e.g.,

powerTCR master$ git remote -v
origin	git using git.bioconductor.org:packages/powerTCR (fetch)
origin	git using git.bioconductor.org:packages/powerTCR (push)

This could be corrected in various ways, one is

   git remote remove origin
   git remote add origin git using git.bioconductor.org:packages/powerTCR

Martin